I'll Make You Famous…

Apr

Taylor Swift for Vogue of the Day

Taylor-Swift-Vogue-Mert-4

I was talking about Taylor Swift the other day, I was telling someone that the site traffic is dying hard because no one cares about what I have to say, everyone is on social media, the blog format is dead, I didn’t adapt because I’m traditional, and I should have probably created more of a media company I could sell for 40 million dollars, instead of one worth 5 dollars. It would probably be the same amount of work.

They told me that I need to break a story, and I told them that I have broken stories over the years and no one cares, even this month I’ve been told Taylor Swift is 2-3 months pregnant and not telling anyone…and when it does get announced no one will credit me for breaking the story…perpetuating my life as a loser…

I realize that not everyone wins like Taylor Swift has with her genius marketed music to the masses, that isn’t even good but that doesn’t need to be good…focus on a fake broken heart because we all know rich vapid cunts don’t have hearts they just have the ability to spin stories to their benefit…

At the same time, Taylor Swift really wants to be a model…so much so that she hangs out with them, she works out with them, she’s got skinny legs and is tall like them, but just can hack it as a model…walking Victoria’s Secret runway like she craves….even though being a model doesn’t require much more talent than being a big enough asshole to make poses and model faces for a camera…or on the runway…which I guess she still gets to do, case in point, these VOGUE pics…but she’s got this billion dollar music career that she will never break free from so that her modeling work gets any stamp of approval…she’ll always be a popstar posing, which is nice to know bitches like this don’t get everything they want while sitting on their pile of money…because they’ve already fucking won at life…

Either way, possibly pregnant unless she miscarried, trying to model because she’s tall and skinny and hangs with models, source of music that makes me want to kill myself…in Vogue…for Mert & Marcus.

The highlight along with her being as slutty as Taylor Swift gets is that her shoes remind me of this skinny bitch doing a drunken, drugged walk of shame at 7 am outside my house today. She was a stumbling gift from god that I didn’t have time to offer to save…with my mouth…yes Taylor Swift in Vogue is about me.

Posted in:SFW|Taylor Swift

JOIN THE NEWSLETTER YOU ASSHOLES!