I'll Make You Famous…

Feb

Meagan Good’s Got Gooder Cleavage Than Me of the Day

Meagan Good is busting out of her dress at some NCAAP event that was held on Valentine’s Day. I don’t know if any of you remember but back when I was called a racist, I donated $5 to the NCAAP so I like to think I contributed to this event and helped make it possible. That’s why I am pretty offended that I wasn’t invited to attend. Sure I’m not black and don’t really do anything for black people but I gave them my money and that’s more support than they’ve ever given me. So who’s the fucking racist now NCAAP…..I guess that means I have no choice but to start a war on the NCAAP, but will probably end up shot in a drive by shooting or some shit.

I’m going to turn on some Hip Hop and stare at these pictures of Meagan Good’s tits while pretending that I got her knocked up and refused to allow my name on the birth certificate like I was Eddy Murphy so that it doesn’t come an bite me in the ass or wallet, because that’s what having illegitimate babies is all about when you live in the projects. Gangsta.

Posted in:cleavage|Meagan Good|Nipple

JOIN THE NEWSLETTER YOU ASSHOLES!