I'll Make You Famous…

Sep

Bella Hadid See Through Shirt of the Day

Bella-100

Bella Hadid wore a see through outfit the other day…and I guess it was an outfit worth talking about because it was see through….

She even posted it to Instagram and no one deleted it, I know, I figured it was because no one knew who she was, I mean the sister of an “It” girl, who’s rich family started paying for her modeling career to happen because they believe in being fair….the dark haired, darker personality than the blonde beachy Jonas Brother fucking sister, so dark she even bangs darkies, namely, her boyfriend The Weekend, who isn’t all that dark, but is slated to be the next Michael Jackson…straight from the streets of Toronto, where I guess he was gangbanging with Drake….or maybe even gangbanging Drake, you can never tell the secret lives of these idiots who are always fronting, but I can tell you a girl I know has either banged him, or given him head, or something….we’re Canadian, we know who fucks who…and the story is he has the biggest Penis of all time, which his music may not suggest, but how loose this Bella Hadid, his girlfriend,, definitely does….naughty girl, too bad her real dad is busy fucking models to discipline her, or really just tell her he cares….

Here’s her dumb looking sister on the same night…

To see more pics of the dumb, more famous looking sister CLICK HERE

Posted in:Bella Hadid

JOIN THE NEWSLETTER YOU ASSHOLES!