I'll Make You Famous…

May

Erin Heatherton’s Picking her Ass on the Beach

EH (4)

Fired from Leonardo DiCaprio’s bed..which led to her being fired from Victoria’s Secret…leading to her not being fired from the all you can eat buffet where she stocked up on food like she was Karolina Kourkova in the fat years…you can google it…I’ve been doing this blog for a long time and these sluts are interchangeable and repetitive…

New life was sucked into her career by the good people at Sports Illustrated, who said “we need big girls of all sizes, let’s use you, you’re a name, you’re known, let’s reinvigorate things”…that was in February…

Well, she’s still bigger, not offensively big, just too big of a belly hanging over her bathing suit for someone like me who likes skinny models…but who people will love, since fat chicks are popular and trendy in this inclusive safe space everyone is friends world we live in…I mean she’s hardly plus sized, even though she’s huge…..

I’m glad she’s smiling and powered through the dark times, but it may just be a sugar high…before the crash…thanks to all the cake.

EH (1)

EH (14)

TO SEE THE REST OF THE PICS CLICK HERE

Posted in:Erin Heatherton|SFW

JOIN THE NEWSLETTER YOU ASSHOLES!