I'll Make You Famous…

May

Maitland Ward’s May the Fourth Tribute of the Day

Maitland-Ward-Sexy-Snapchat-Photos-6

I was going to write in the MORNING HANGOVER DUMP or the STEPLINKS how annoying social media is, or will be, because of the whole MAY THE 4th Be With You statuses, but luckily, I avoid social media most days, so I don’t have to be influenced or affected by all the terrible idiots I am following or connected with – yet hate because they are idiots, the same as all other idiots, polluting my peaceful days…with their basic, uninteresting, uncreative bullshit…

But leave up to Maitland, my friend who I rely on for low level fame-whoring stunts, like dressing up for her NERD audience, doing the whole May the Fourth thing with her tits…big tits…big old lady tits..

The thing is that you can’t hate her for knowing her audience, the people who care about her are people who jerked off to her on Boy Meets World, where she played the hot girlfriend…in the 90s…so that kind of fan…is a very very very special kind of Autistic…socially awkward and sad…so if this brings them joy…she’s done good….because everyone deserves joy…not the Jennifer Lawrence movie, that shit looks terrible…but you know what I mean…and that is that Maitland’s good to her fans and more importantly…her tits are huge…

Posted in:Maitland Ward|SFW

JOIN THE NEWSLETTER YOU ASSHOLES!