I'll Make You Famous…

May

Bella Thorne is Still at it of the Day

Bella-Thorne-Sexy-Photos-23

I’ve been avoiding Bella Thorne the last little while….it was just too much of the same shit over and over again and I was tired of it…

There are only so many times I can post a girl who claims to be 18, but looks 45 with decent not very offensive controlled BOTOX and fillers…and realistic looking fake tits…

She is out there being subtle slutty in her social media, the pervert fans are into it, loving it, celebrating her…because their lives are that boring, pathetic and depressing…all while she’s sitting there laughing at how stupid and basic humans are…it’s so easy to win them over…all it takes is cleavage selfies and squats….maintaining this just being a girl…not being slutty insta whore…yet being a famewhoring instagram whore…SO CLEVER…

I just find it boring, where can you go from here, her personality isn’t strong enough and all this shit is all the fucking same…I need more than a selfie to feel complete in my soul…I need sex tapes and spread asses…she’s still a Disney Star, not quite there yet…but it’ll happen…she’s just that kind of well trained child of stage parents…

Screenshot_20160503-190505

Here’s her famewhoring, tail riding, hipster garbage sister…and her big tits…doing a shit quality photoshoot hoping to get some of the Bella Throne spillover..

TO SEE PAPARAZZI PICS OF HER IN TIGHT CLOTHING CLICK HERE HERE HERE

Posted in:Bella Thorne|SFW

JOIN THE NEWSLETTER YOU ASSHOLES!