I'll Make You Famous…

Aug

Kate Beckinsale Ass on Set of New Underworld Movie of the Day

kate

I was friends with a nerd a long time ago…not good friends but it was in the era of nerds becoming cool and I was hanging with him before that happened….he went onto ripping of DrunkenStepfather and starting another celebrity blog that he made millions on and sold for millions and is probably still a fucking socially awkward freak but with lots of money that we can only hope has got his weirdness laid…

Well, it was the DVD era, when people bought DVDs and he would go to the shop every Tuesday to get the latest releases…I made the mistake of going with him once…it was the special edition release of Underworld, he already had the original release in multiple copies, and motherfucker spent 40 minutes going through each and every one on display to pick out two, one to watch and one to store and whenever I post on the amazingly aged Kate Beckinsale – I think of that guy and his relationship with Kate Beckinsale….which was clearly very fucking unhealthy…and I guess when you don’t fuck real girls, and Kate Beckinsale looks the way she does it’s almost justified, creepy but justified…to people who over rationalize their obsessive compulsiveness…

Screen Shot 2016-08-03 at 2.35.39 PM

This is how you all feel about this…

Posted in:Kate Beckinsale|SFW

JOIN THE NEWSLETTER YOU ASSHOLES!