I'll Make You Famous…

Aug

Jessica Simpson in a Bikini for Women’s Health of the Day

Jessica Simpson Womens Health 7

Jessica Simpson is as half naked as you’d probably want her to be in some Women’s Health magazine, she’s the kind of mom you’d rather not look at pics of to jerk off, there are young girls for that, but more the kind of mom who you’d love to bang – because she’s Jessica Simpson…

I guess her PR people wanted to reaffirm the fact that she’s no longer 300 pounds, maybe it’s to get final payment from Weight Watchers who paid her millions to drop weight, but instead she gaind the weight…maybe this is a coming of age story that you don’t need to be an obese pig with all your baby weight you gained because the baby was a good excuse to gain weight….you know a story of it’s never too late to stop eating BBQ and CAKE and to start walking on the damn treadmill…

She’s the representation of the middle American – southern dream – they even wear her products and she’s skinnier than most of them, so by comparison maybe this is as healthy as she gets….and that’s healthy enough…but I’d rather there be more emphasis on them tits…the only thing that matters…

Posted in:Jessica Simpson|SFW

JOIN THE NEWSLETTER YOU ASSHOLES!