I'll Make You Famous…

Jan

Martha Hunt Great Model Pose of the Day

Martha_Hunt_Doing_Photo_Shoot_Miami_Lkp0yuW04GDx

Martha_Hunt_Doing_Photo_Shoot_Miami_qRzRQswO09bx

Martha Hunt is the hot, rare, American used by Victoria’s Secret in their campaigns, because they can’t just hire immigrants, even though they mainly hire immigrants, that would be against making America great, and as we all know, big billion dollar businesses like Victoria’s Secret, who probably pay as little tax as possible despite being a billion dollar company, thanks to smart accounting….are likely only interested in Making AMerica great again…which is why the get all their goods in China…that they label and resell in America…but they do have the stores, and pay all those cute retail whores to sell their product to retards who buy into mall brand name marketing…

But Martha is great…good American flavor…just living the tall skinny model life…on the beach in Miami doing content for the big American brand….and the hightlight is her on her knees – face in the sand…ass in the air..in a face down ass up that’s the way I want my bikini models while I jerk off because I can see their pussy hang in their white bikini bottoms and I fucking love that…

TO SEE THE REST OF THE PICS CLICK HERE

Posted in:Martha Hunt|SFW

JOIN THE NEWSLETTER YOU ASSHOLES!