I'll Make You Famous…

Oct

I am – Penis Enlargement E-Book of the Day

1133167200_l.jpg

This is the type of email I get on a daily basis. I decided to post it here for you all to give me your suggestions and lovemaking tips for guys who want bigger penis. I will compile all the best comments and email them to him. Together we will see if we get published in an e-book.

If some of the comments are really good, maybe we’ll start a collective drunkenstepfather.com ebook.

If you are wondering who the girl in the pics are, she’s from Myspace, but I don’t know her myspace URL but I do know she has wack style…

Hiya!

My name is James Goodman. Incase you don’t know me I’ve written a lot of articles and two eBooks on penis enlargement.

Like you, I’m always looking for new ways to increase the number of guys I’m helping and so I’m currently compiling an e-Book of tips and ideas on how guys can make their dicks bigger or improve their lovemaking abilities generally. These tips are intended for guys actively seeking penis enlargement.

I understand you are someone who is knowledgeable about this subject and would therefore invite you to take a few moments to write down some of your best tips and ideas. Please only send content that you own the intellectual rights to.

I will be selling the e-Book through ClickBank and although I cannot offer you payment for your content, I can give you a free copy of the e-Book once it is finished with free resale rights. It will be a win-win situation for us all. I will get free content and you’ll get an e-Book packed full of new tips and ideas that you can then sell on to your customers or give it away for free. Also, feel absolutely free to plug your web site or business underneath your tips. Just imagine, if this e-Book is a best seller, everyone who downloads this e-Book will see your ad and possibily buy your product.

After I receive your replies I will compile them into one e-Book. I may or may not use all of your tips and if I feel I need to edit any of the tips I will contact you to get final approval and permission.

Sincerely,

James Goodman.
Enlargement Reviews.

PS. I will need the tips by 28th October 2006 or I won’t be able to use them. Also, you’ll lose out on your free copy of the e-Book and a plug for your website.

PPS. If you know anyone else who might also be interested in contributing please also forward them my offer.

Posted in:Uncategorized|Unsorted

JOIN THE NEWSLETTER YOU ASSHOLES!