I'll Make You Famous…

Jan

Adrianne Curry’s 2005 TItties of the Day

I hate this attention seeking bitch as much as I can hate any attention seeking bitch who is willing to get naked for that attention….

I’m blocked from her twitter feed because she hates me and we had a fight once…but it works out well for me becuase I reading her nonsense is offensive and more importantly depressing…and the fact that I would be following her, like I am interested in her, would likely lead me to suicide, since I’ve already done the hard drinking route….

Either way, she allegedly released this topless pic and this is what the caption read:

300k! my boobs are a bit..bigger nowadays, but this was on vaca few years ago. 😉 Maybe 500k I’ll post the new puppies 😛

I don’t know how authentic this is, cuz I can’t waste more time on the bitch….but I’m posting it anyway…cuz her shopping titty pics around for twitter followers or cash is hilarious…..but tits are tits….especially when they are on a bitch trying to get noticed by showing them in the most basic of publciity stunts…which is odd for someone not promoting anything..but tits are tits.

Posted in:Adrianne Curry

JOIN THE NEWSLETTER YOU ASSHOLES!