I'll Make You Famous…

Jan

I am – Chastity Belt

I am not talking about Cher’s lesbian daughter. If Cher was my mom, I would probably be a women’s panty wearing freakshow like you. Since freakshow is the topic of the hour, here’s a nice little product for you to buy your friends, lovers, fathers and mothers. I know my adoptive texan father would love one of these. Adoptive parents and foster homes are not safe havens….

Testimonials and Pics after the JUMP

One Customers Feed back

My new plastic chastity belt by Water-Hole arrived this afternoon. I made adjustment to the rear straps and tube placement, and have been wearing it now for nearly 5 hours. It is the most comfortable CB that I’ve tried so far. It is heavy plastic, but is flexible enough to make sitting and all types of movement comfortable and pleasant, yet secure. It was easy to make the fitting adjustments, and I can sit for long periods, ride the motorcycle, and drive the car and truck without the discomfort my other CBs often caused.

I haven’t done the final gluing of the adjustment points just yet, but will after a few days wearing to make sure everything is set right. After that, it will be at least or more secure than the Miller’s and Remy’s products and certainly more comfortable. The construction is great, the edges smooth, it is easy to put on and lock, and hides exceptionally well. The belt rides just over the hips but dips in both the front and back so that it is not visible with just pants and no shirt on….it should work well under a bathing suit.

Water Hole has done an excellent job in designing a belt that can be worn though airport security, is secure, very comfortable, and reasonably priced. It is adjustable enough that almost anyone should be able to wear it without any problems. I don’t see that it would create any problems during exercise, walking, bicycling, running, etc. It will make a great belt for traveling, and as a secure belt to change into for those that normally prefer a metal or ball-closure type CB. I don’t hesitate to recommend it.

Thanks, Mike for making a very good product. I think you have successfully covered a needed hole (pun intended) in the cb marketplace. Thanks for coming up with this.

For More Info Go HERE

Posted in:Uncategorized|Unsorted

JOIN THE NEWSLETTER YOU ASSHOLES!